- Environmental Management policy
Environmental Management policy
Basic environmental policy
All members of Shinkansai Steel Corporation share the awareness that we are contributing to a recycling-oriented society in Japan through our materials recycling business, and we recognize that environmental issues are one of the most important management issues.
We will contribute to the realization of a sustainable society by establishing high environmental quality and improvement of customer satisfaction based on environmental management that balances ecology and economy.
- 1.We aim to be a company with a strong presence that continues to pursue the efficient manufacturing of products that meet and satisfy the diverse needs of our customers.
- 2.In addition to contributing to the construction of social capital through our products, we also contribute to energy conservation and the preservation of the global environment through the recycling of iron resources.
- 3.To strengthen cost competitiveness by rationalizing production systems in order to provide products at appropriate prices to customers and to stabilize and improve the lives of shareholders and employees.
- 4.We create a healthy, safe, and rewarding work environment by mobilizing the collective strengths of the organization with the participation of all employees based on mutual trust and understanding.
- 5.We aim to be a company that coexists in good balance with nature and contributes to the local community.
Acquired ISO 14001 certification
In response to the recent rise in environmental awareness, we obtained ISO 14001 certification in 2016, and are working to continuously improve our EMS.